8 WeekMindfulness Based Stress Reduction Workshop St Lucia
Summary of the course:
- The aim of the course is to learn new ways to handle our moods and emotions.
- It teaches us to take better care of ourselves so that we are able to live our lives in a fuller and healthier way.
- It promotes a way of being that helps us tackle life's problems physical, mental, social and emotional.
- The focus of the mindfulness practice is to learn to be aware of the small changes in the physical sensations in your body; what is happening in the world around you (using your physical senses) and your thoughts, emotions and moods.
- The course programme encourages us to develop the skill of being aware of our experiences (good and bad, pleasant and unpleasant) from moment to moment, so that we can learn to respond more skilfully to situations rather than simply reacting automatically.
Please contact Insight Therapy for bookings and information